Start your career at Freddy's
Freddy's crew members are trained in our unique Freducation® training program and supported by a management team that is second-to-none. There are opportunities to join a fast-paced environment full of hard-working 'Ready Freddy's' committed to delivering the highest quality food in the cleanest restaurants on the market.
- Location: Wichita Support Center
- Title: Franchise Support Coordinator
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is responsible for supporting and maintaining the processes, procedures, and accountability standards associated with franchise administration.
- Effectively and professionally represent the Freddy’s brand and franchise system
- Help develop strong business relationships with new and existing franchisees
- Assist with coordination of documentation for all matters related to the origination and ongoing management of franchise agreements, franchise performance management, and compliance efforts for all franchisees
- Partner with Franchise Business Coaches to cultivate franchise and field relationships
- Collaborate with other corporate departments and franchise operations to assist with supporting franchise services
- Build and maintain solid relationships internally and externally and serve as liaison to departments and franchisees
- Assist in the implementation and execution franchise support policies and procedures with new and existing licensed franchisees
- Help organize and facilitate the Freddy’s franchise support process, including conferences, meetings, Family Reunion and discovery days
- Maintain franchisee database to ensure accurate location and key contact information is included
- Research and provide information materials, such as electronic data or projects and special assignments
- Write and prepare communication and reports in draft and final form
- Complete special projects as assigned, including financial analytics
- Other duties as assigned within the scope of the position
- Minimum of three years of experience in support role in a professional office environment
- Restaurant operations experience with emphasis on franchise systems preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Event planning experience a plus
- Self-initiator with the ability to problem solve
- Must be organized and task oriented, able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with multiple deadlines, and adapt readily to changing priorities
- Detail oriented with the ability to convey information orally and in writing in a clear and concise manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Excellent people skills and the ability to build and maintain positive, supportive working relationships
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear
- The employee is frequently required to walk, type data, operate business machines and office equipment
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move 5-10 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 lbs.
- Specific visions abilities required for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus
This is a full-time position. In addition to a friendly work environment, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package.